Re: Dear Blinktards

Wait now I've seen you radical now!
@1, I really hate ISIS by the way: They're not believing in Islam, but only satanism. Satanism!
Only satanism!
And as for that tittle it is disrespectfull to me and the others, it's dangerous and it really makes!
you a dictator, and it's so... so... Radical. I don't have any words into that respect, but it's so dam radical.
Oh, look at you're beautifull posts! They're just an electro excuse to have more attention to the others, nothing more but just fake news and what I was just thinking?
Oh com on Canon, you're cousin? where's he? I demand to him what you're brother has written on the forum to redeam his behavior!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector