Re: A question for those with no usable vision at all

Hi,
I can see light and sometimes When I am close to a mirror or a wall in the presence of light, I can see that my shadow is being reflected back towards me but I cannot see how it looks.
Earlier I was able to see light through both my eyes but some years ago I had some kind of fever and my right eyeball became very small and I can't see anything with it. Although I feel like I am seeing light through both my eyes, I cannot see it with my right eyeball.
I used to have dreams when I was small but now I rarely have dreams or not at all. Dunno why this happens though?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector