problem with Paladin of the Sky

So i've just started playing paladin of the sky again but I have a slight problem. When I downloaded and installed and everything, everything works except... my settings aren't really getting saved when I select save changes in the settings. No matter if it's speech related or game related, like the dragon strike key, whatever I change gets reset right back to defaults when I restart the game. I've tried everything from running the game as administrator and changing the settings, hitting save changes many times, with no result, it doesn't even say changes saved. I don't recall having this problem with my windows 7 machine back in the day. I'm wondering if POTS and windows 10 really don't go that well together? When I change things, I have to change everything right back at next restart because it's not saving any settings.
Anyone else having the same problem, and could this be some sort of bug?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector