Re: android app recommendations for the visually impaired

Jeffb wrote:

@UltraLeetJ I don't think eye-d is on the play store any more. Is there anywhere else I could get the app?

wow, you are completely right, though its weird because the app has got some updates lately, and when I search on my installed apps from the phone, it shows up fine. HOwever, opening the URL I gave in post one and also searching for it either on google or play store yields nothing, for some reason. I think you can look for it on alternate sources but I would not think or be so sure its up to date.