Re: Test your reflexes with Perilous Marathon 1.2 for Windows and Mac!

I would agree on that point, but unfortunately, putting a limit on speed will remove the fun out of the game. What I suggest is the following:
1. Reduce the amount of time being subtracted when you pick up a speed up item.
2. Add difficulty modes which influence how much time gets taken away when you get a speed up item.
3. Make the speed up items more rare. This will remove the need for the first option, though I think that the second choice should be implemented regardless of you taking this suggestion.
A complaint of my own:
Please, please, please! For the love of God, make the first level shorter! I want to play the game, not wait two minutes with an occasional press of my up arrow key.