Re: tips for getting started with a hero's call

Spoilers Ahead, Spoilers Ahead!

I am determined to get all characters up to level 100, restarting in to new game plus mode until I have my main character have all classes and skills possible.  I know there is no achievement for this but I just want to do it for the heck of it.  I actually haven't really started yet, at final boss of first playthrough, almost have everyone up to 100, of course I have to see what the best items are that I can keep in to next playthrough.  Hopefully the random encounters ring is one of them, forgot what it was called.