Re: Presenting Master of Orion, a space strategy game

HAHA, hey Audacity! Great name!
Firstly, i absolutely agree with you. Moo1 is the best we had in this year. Maybe the best of last year too! Maybe my realy favorite release of all time here!
Yes, you count out the main problems we have here.
I will try to give you some ideas for one or two of your points.

1:
My planets all have numeric names. one two three and so on.
That helps a lot to keep them all in mind.
I try to set every new colony to governormode so i have to check them only in cases of a special need or special event.
Fleets are mostly not so very important. Yes, there is a point where you have to check if an enemy fleet is on its way to your planets, but in many cases you can check them with v and its filters.
But yes, you are wright, it is a lot of work and i would love to have an eventnotification if something like this happens.

2&3: Have you tryed to play around with the contextmenu of the console by pressing alt-space? You can set up the amount of lines and its length. I had some trouble with this cause it themes that changes are often not affecting anything.
Yeah, thats strange.
A log file would be a interesting and nice idea.

4: Not at the moment but Zkline allready has something in mind to make the output a little easier.

I am so glad someone here like the game the same i do!
So: May your empire grow!