Re: Geas: classless rpg mud with soundpack

If you encounter any issues with the soundpack, please post them here, and I will speak to srik about them. He really would like feedback on it, so any suggestions for improvement as well, all well appreciated. As for the mud itself. I find this mud to be complex enough but to the point that it is also simple. I mention this because, I saw the question about the maps. Most maps don't really add much besides being a map. The cities are small and the area quite easy to navigate, then again, I have played for a long time. Point being, a text map probably really would be overkill for this mud and probably take away from the fun exploration aspect of the game. I am also happy to help others get around if needed, just ask on the newbie channel:) Cheers and enjoy!