Re: Is it worth getting a Nintendo Switch?

Speaking as someone who has had a switch console for a year or so now, I can't exactly give any points to say it's as worth buying as a Vita or 3DS.
The games are like ones that you could get on your phone, and some are just like pick up and play for 10 minutes before getting bored or figuring out that the game in question isn't playable.
I've had a fair few games for the switch, but I've just scrued myself over because most are not playable.
I usually like to have a go at any racer/fighter, but the switch just hasn't got any that jumps out at me.
Sure fighter z is OK, but we can't do the story mode as it's like a board game layout, and the switch hardly has any open world games, the only exception being American fugitive, which despite the not so bad sound, is not even playable for fun because the character doesn't even walk to cars like in GTA.