Re: VMWare Unlocker

I'm having a self-built machine running 32 Gigs of RAM at 4000 MHZ transfer speed, 12 cores i7-8700k overclocked to constant 5 ghz speed and a 500 gb ssd pci express + 2 tb hdd inside, plus a dedicated graphics card. My machine won't and shouldn't be the machine to compare against, i'd imagine you to not have such a machine at home. But I also got the same VM running under a Laptop that should fit your criteria better, with 8 gigs of RAM and a 3,0 ghz 8 core processor Intel 6th generation if i'm not wrong. Modern Laptops/desktop pcs should be able to overcome those specs, thus Mac OS should run pretty fine. Yet not comparable to the host system, but smooth enough to at least play around a bit with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector