Re: is there any fps still around?

No, we don't have any more propper online fps games asside from swamp, which I've had my fill of at this point (the stamina system in particular really turns me off these days). No one plays rtr publically now, so unless you know someone you can play with, you're screwed. All you can do right now is either play swamp, or some illegal fork of another fps game, which I don't recommend. Unless of course charlie's thing is any good. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.