Re: SammySenter

hello everye, wanted to give ya all a status update. first, i'm sorry, there will be now auto updates, it's to hard to manage as I would have to upload doube the load to m server. 0.04? Exciting release, at least 2 new games! rocket baster, and baby catcher. Also a visitor system and such. I got the idea of rocket blaster from the idea of the robot game suggeston. I will probrobly made a robot game, I know I will eventually, but I got this idea from that. i'll let you look at it when the release comes out, but this is a big release and may jump to 0.05 instead. Give me suggestians now if you want them in the next reease. I will continue to look at previous ones, but old mason here needs to help to. He did the visitor counter and gtn, also textutils, but mason, add in more games! lol!