Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Generally, making strong points stronger is the way to go. If stats are more balanced, go with what moves the Manamon learns and what stats would best enable them to make use of the 5 moves you choose to keep. For example, Mortrex's stats are pretty well rounded, but it learns a lot of special attacks and disabling moves, plus it has very few weaknesses, so I go for a mix of magic attack and bulk. In terms of putting train points into health, it's almost always best to prioritize that over putting them into defenses, but there are exceptions, like if you plan to use a lot of draining moves.

Postgame
Spoilers

Here's my procedure for quickly raising a mon to level 100:
1. Attach a Master Scroll III
2. With it in my party, I fight the 4 hyper bosses that are able to be rematched postgame. If you do a forum search you should be able to find a post listing which they are and where you can find them. EDIT: Or someone can post the list again while I'm typing this. That's cool too. big_smile
3. I battle the Master Stadium on original mode. By that point the mon I'm raising is probably strong enough that it can take out some of the opponents by itself, but the main reason for doing it is to reset the hyper rematches so I can do them again.

Then just repeat steps 2 and 3 until you're done. It should only take 2, maybe 3 cycles.
The only real downside to doing this is that your Manamon won't get very many train points, so you'll have to either buy silver tonics or do a lot of boring fighting once it reaches level 100 to catch it up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector