Re: AI Dungeon 2, an infinite, AI-generated text adventure

I'm afraid it seems broken to me.
I got the thing to create the dungeon, but after choosing the fantasy theme and entering my name it won't accept any commands at all not even the ones it  suggested. I type into the edit box and nothing at all happens.
I think perhaps either  it doesn't work proeprly, or you need some complicated pythony addons or something to run it which I don't have since there are lots of bits of the  with a large amount of coding, and if I press up and down arrows in the edit box I'm given lines of _javascript_

I will say though the starting paragraph  I  did provide me a  despite a complete inability to interact with the game:

You are dark, a peasant living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pitchfork
and a nothing else. You wake up and begin working in the fields. You see a girl
walking towards you with a pitchfork in her hand. She is beautiful, but she
has no clothes on.

"I'm hungry," she says.