Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Dark wrote:

Having multiple prestige items available might be nice, though I confess at the moment I'm finding the difficulty curve a bit nuts, in that I'll go through a dungeon taking one damage a hit, then suddenly get to a boss who hits me for 80 or 90 damage, actually the health warning is a bit of a pain when I have to keep drinking potions every round, and on the last game I died by hitting the wrong button on the warning screen, which was mildly irritating.

|Not that I mind bosses getting harder, since the earlier  version of the game was definitely too easy, still a little indication on when to sell off everything and eat humble pie might be helpful, EG Perhaps a warning about when your going to encounter a pumped up boss.

It's probable that you have gotten farther than I have during testing, mind sharing your current save so I can check out your specific situation?

LivingForGod1991 wrote:

I'm about to try it with a different browser. I'm using Chrome Canary, which works well for other games, but even though it says the website has 11 cookies, it doesn't seem to be saving. I just tried again with the same results. Very frustrating because I should have prestiged several times by now.

Hmm that almost sounds like a browser bug not identifying the cookies and rewriting them. You should only ever have 1 cookie with 2 values from this game. One for prestige data and the other from heirloom data.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector