VMWare, and NoIP: Shared folders, networking and DUC Client

hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with vmware. I mapped my shared folders as a network drive, but its not showing up in the network grouping on the windows guest. I tried mapping it on the actual machine but it said it didn't have access. I also need help with port forwarding, I know how to do it on my router, but if there is an easier way, a tool (Excluding masons) that is permanent, not just tempararily opening the port like miniupnp. I've also bridged my network, but its having a bit of issues. It doesn't seem to want to connect. I fix this by restarting the vm but after a while it just disconnect again.

One last thing,

I have a domain, registered as a service with noip, (x.com). I also have a ddns and .sytest.net address.
When I open the DUC client, it only shows my ddns and sytes.net clients. Any help?
My x.com isn't showing up and its pissing me off cause A, I paid for it in the NOIp website, and B, its a hostname, and it should show up.
Does DUC only manage dns omains directly from their site?

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are some big_smile.