My Zoom H2N Weather Recordings

Ah, the lovely sounds of nature. Or at least, as close as I could get to it, me being  in the city at the time of recording. I find myself to be easily fascinated by nature sounds, especially thunderstorms. There’s just something about storms that brings on a feeling of tranquility. Well, when I’m not in the middle of one, anyway. I decided to make this topic to share my weather recordings with you, as well as check out the recordings you guys have made. Unfortunately I only have two right now, but I’d say they’re pretty good. I edited the recordings a little bit to cut out the sounds of me putting the recorder in the window and taking it back out again when I’m done, and I did a little fading on them to make sure they didn’t start and end abruptly, but there have been no additional edits. Also, for anyone who’s curious, the recordings take place in downtown Lincoln Nebraska. While I wrote the dates in the file names, I’m not sure about the times because I didn’t have the time set right on the Zoom, so it shows January of 2011 instead of the proper dates. Anyways, here's the link.