Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Yeah, I know that. I'm not interested in getting perfects on the rhythm games because it's not much of an incentive. Probably a good thing, honestly, as that would be an achievement few could probably expect to get.

As far as the restaurant one...I dunno, I've never had quite the same problem with it. If I struggle it's only with the weird timing and the way they'll chain into one another. I only really care about finishing all of them, as I'm not good enough even to get a family heart, and it's not reliable enough in any case. I'd rather just speed-breed; I always get what I'm after eventually.

Anagrams and Hangmon are where it's at for me, but I don't even have a ton of reason to use tokens most of the time.