Re: any tips for playing pokemon

@ross:
Well, I didn't say that Generation 6+ games aren't playable, I just don't recommend to try. They are beatable, yes, but thanks to nitpicky details like Wall sounds playing only once when walking against them, even though the step sounds continue to play due to round edges and the 3D world, things got alot harder since then. I didn't try Sword and Shield yet, they're still lying around in one of my shelves right now, got more urgent games at hand ATM. I played all games from every generation up to this point and tried them on my own as well, same goes for all the spin-offs, and X and Y, Sun And Moon etc. were modified in a way that it quickly killed the fun for me playing those without sighted help. I'd however love to see a blind Let's Play on them one day, because I cannot believe that someone would really go through the huzzle to do so without sighted help. Round edges make it that you cannot properly remember the map anymore, because you can slide on walls and end up far more up than you expected to when you just pressed the left or right control pad and such things. I also want to see how you handled the Ultra Sun and Moon's first or second island challenge, where the Pokemon have to be lurked out of their caves and they'll run from you into any random direction into another cave, and you can literally play this game forever in a loop if you don't know where to look for them, and you deffinitely need vision for that to see. The only way I can think off is that you got massively lucky, and I played that game for like 2 hours without getting that lucky until I finally gave up and called for help. I'm a bit sceptical to be honest. But maybe i'm getting old and am not as creative as I was years ago smile.