Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I'm vaguely curious what Byron would be like if his moves didn't have him sitting idle for so long. They basically seem like one hit kills on whatever they hit, or maybe some of my team isn't as good as it could or should be. As it stands now, he's just not really all that difficult. Some of the stadium rematches were harder than Byron, or any of the other hyper bosses, for me anyway. The water and dragon ones had me using heals and revives all over the place. Also, I deleted the older message. Admittedly, it was kind of dumb. The idea here still stands though. I'd like to have a way to quickly get out of some of the stadiums where the leader is tucked away in. Getting there is one thing, but getting back out is just mindless walking and backtracking, which I can't stand. Not as bad as the walk to and from requia used to be, but still pointless.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector