Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi everyone

My name's Pascal - I'm a PhD student in London, and part of my project is looking into the conscious experiences of the blind while in altered states.
I'm hoping to join this community to post information about my study and hopefully incite some interest in users to participate in my study, which simply involves a brief interview about their altered states.
This site was recommended to me by a user of audiogames.net, with whom I had a wonderful conversation with as part of my project.
Thank you and look forward to meeting you!
Pascal

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : getinthedamnbox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gabriel . ribeiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Mesearcher1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : philip morris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Owod via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : OliverKennett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BarryR via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : flegky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : flegky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : stefika via Audiogames-reflector