Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

@20:
I feel kind of offended, man. I'm sure you are not intending to dismiss my experiences with the game, but that's what your post sounded like to me. In particular, the bit about letting the rest of y'all figure it out strikes home. Dude, I played the game less than 2 weeks ago, and unless Charlie has gotten insane coding skills and crazy amount of time to spend on the game, I can't imagine it changed much.
As to your point about having zero FPSs, again, false there. We do have RTR, which is balanced regardless of a person having a bunch of crap on them (I played that recently as well). So, if you don't like all the clones, get some friends and go play that.
I was also amused by your statement of not liking clones. Uh, dude, did you read my earlier posts in this topic? If you did, I urge you to do so again, as I clearly point to the stunning similarities between the Killer and Bloodbath.
To CMerry
Now, do I think this game is totally ruined? No, I do not. I, however, do believe in keeping the release under wraps until you have those activities and food implemented. As of right now, I do not believe you've got anything worth showing off.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector