Re: Time of conflict 2.0 major upgrade!

I participated in the early beta testing for this upgrade.  I can say without hesitation that for the gamer interested in strategic simulation, this game is a must.  The capabilities of the map and unit creation tools allow for scenarios as different as a World War II strategic campaign, a squad-level tactical action, a Wooden Ships and Iron Men battle from the Age of Sail, a Star Fleet Battles game and, something I've been working on a Middle-Earth series.  I have not tested the multi-player features as of yet, since my interest is more in simulation design, but I know they have been given a very thorough going over by dedicated testers.

This update is four plus years in the making.  I am entitled to a free copy as a tester, but will be purchasing a full license as a token of respect for David Greenwood.  I urge anyone in my situation who can do this to break down and spend the $35, a small price for a game with infinite replayability.

Fo r those who have not played the game, fair warning, this game is not for the casual gamer.  It requires practice, and rewards time spent, but will at first be bewildering in complexity.  It is well worth it in the end.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Phil
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dirk
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: themadviolinist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Phil
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dirk
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dirk
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Phil
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ