Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Viralite and Myaneko, definitely those two. Those are the ones that were apparently complained about the most in the first installment, and some of the others already were improved a lot (Simulon comes to mind), so not that one. I've seen viralites use some more interesting moves, but they still seem to die to literally everything.

Not sure about the rest, though. Should I throw in the two erratic battler mons just to piss you off?

Sure, why the hell not. Add Slothing and Werewolfsyre. I wanna know if you can beat the bosses with them.

At least you would have a bunch of different types.

The last two... I'm running out of ideas which are, or were, busted.

Ok, here's an idea. Start with a Mutmo, and just play the game with it. We'll see how long it takes to transform if you don't grind it any. And if it does transform, at least you'll have a fairly decent ice type.

Number 6... Should I be truly evil, and tell you to play with a mon that needs an item to transform, but to then not use that item? Embird instead of Vultair, for instance? Excluding Wolfsyre, of course.

That would probably be overkill though. PlusIt'd be kind of an artificial way to have the mons not use their full potential. And, I guess it sort of goes against your I choose what items to use rule.

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to play with Embird, or if that's too evil. The other 5 though, consider this a challenge.