Re: I need urgent help from the whole community!

Hi.

I agree, reddit and facebook are your best ways of going about this.

I still think you should ask your parents for help with money you need to pay this offor everyone to live in the house so they should help you out.

What kind of things do your parents pay for with your disability money? Can they cut back on sertain things? You need this payed so can't you explain to them that they need to cut back on things?

Someone else making a gofundme would not be good. They'd not know your story or might ask for updates then the person, who isn't you; wouldn't know what to do and would be stuck.