Re: cheap but decent microphones?

@ElizaBaez You didn't really provide a baseline budget, so it's a bit harder to recommend appropriate hardware. That being said, I'm assuming you want equipment expressly for gaming purposes, not for studio environment content creation. Assuming this is the case, I personally think the Shure microphones and other recommendations are a bit like telling someone to get a high performance race car for city commute driving.
As far as gaming goes, you're gonna want your hands free, and preferably your desk free. For this reason, I usually recommend gaming headsets, as they incorporate the microphone right into the headphones. The Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset ($78.50 USD)is what I'm currently using, and I love it. The headphones sound pretty good, as does the microphone. Note though, that the headset uses standard 3.5MM plugs for the headphones and the microphone, so your computer will need to have those two jacks. If it doesn't, you'll need to get an external USB sound device, like this Micolindun External Sound Card ($13.49 USD), which has two headphone jacks so you can even plug two headphones into the same hub to share audio (such as for multiplayer games), as well as a microphone jack and a pair of USB ports for additional devices.

Kai