Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Looking for someone to do a little babysitting for an hour or two. If you've done this for me before, you know what I'm after, but if you don't, here's the idea.
1. I give you six named manamon, each with a held item and equipment. You give me six burners; pick stuff you don't care about losing because you won't get them back.
2. When this is done, I restart my current save, and I blow through the first stadium, and catch six burners.
3. We reconnect, and I give you the six burners in exchange for the team you babysat.

Please don't monkey with anything that you babysit. I'll know right away and I won't be happy with you. this includes stats, levels, moves, train points, items...just anything. Your best bet is just to box them for an hour or two until I can take them back.

If you're willing to do this, I am fairly flexible, but if you have times where you are more amenable, please let me know.