Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Flavor Update 2019

Huge update everyone!

I've set up a wiki for the game to serve as an encyclopedia, you can find that HERE. It is by no means complete, it's a work in progress. Also, I haven't tried using this particular wiki platform on a screen reader. I apologize if it is clunky or non-optimal. If you have another suggestion for it, let me know!

For a list of things that were added or changed, there is a page for updates which you can find HERE

Some times have moved around. The reload event log button might be in a different order if you are cycling through graphics with the g key. And you'll also find a new one that will link you to the wiki.

So the big ticket updates are, a new zone: the pyramid, new a handful of new items, including zone-specific items, new enchantments for gear that are zone specific, and a ton of text updates to the events, more immersive narration and a bunch of extra options for the game engine to choose when it presents content.

Again, check the wiki for a full list. If that wiki is unreadable for you all, let me know I'll post up an itemized list here or come up with something else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector