Re: Seeking Programmers To Assist with Second Life viewer

blindndangerous wrote:

I did enjoy the fishing contests, but I kinda felt the same way as Ironcross said.  I'd like to see where this goes, so hopefully we hear from Roxley about this.

Blindanddangerous, wait until you see Fish Hunt! It is amazing. We can craft matterials and use potions. I love it. It is an awesome challenge to go head to head with sighted users who have no advantage over us when fishing. smile We are on an even playing field.
You also earn L$ every time you cast. The more experience points you gain, the more you earn. It will never be enough to use in RL, but in SL it can be handy.

For those who don't know: you don't have to have in-world currency and that is not why we fish. We fish for the fun of it. But I make enough to buy worms, etc.

Again, I really think you should come back in-world for a bit more training. A lot has changed since you were there last.

Cinder is planning to join here if she gets the chance. She is quite busy with the coding of Radegast. I am the main point person for the project here on Audio Games. I kind of wish I wasn't because I can't answer coding specific questions. Lol. So while I can't really answer coding questions, I can help with Second Life related things.

Here is the link to Radegast's website: radegast.life

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector