Re: Can anyone please give me the link and instructions for the mess apple

To exit the emulator, you have to unlock your keyboard so your keypresses go to the host instead of the guest. From what I remember it"s scroll lock plus insert, or insert twice in the case of NVDA because you know, it's a modifier key. After that you can just press escape to exit, I think. I might be wrong though. In the case of Mame UI(the graphical interface for Mame), it's a little bit different since you can exit with the menu, but you have to do the pass through the same way, but then you can use NVDA screen review to click on the file menu and select exit. I kinda lost all my Mame save data and config by accident, so I'm going to tag along with you at the same time if you want me to. I've done it before, just have to figure out how to do it again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector