Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I never found client syncing better or worse in any version, but that's just me.

Burst mode has always been less powerful. The idea is that a burst is going to possibly miss, because of the recoil of three shots, a supposition I have never quite agreed with, but there it is. I never really use burst mode because it's pointless. You have to aim the same, but you have to use, say, six or nine shots to do what two to four could accomplish. That said, if anything is going to be examined and re-balanced, I'd put skills/zombie scaling at the top of the list. smile