Retroarch is now accessible

Hey y'all, I guess I'm an accessibility activist now. A few weeks ago, I made an issue on the Retroarch Github about having accessibility on the Retroarch menus. Within a few weeks, it was done, on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It already had the ability to grab game screen shots, send them to a translation service, and speak the translation, effectively acting like NVDA's OCR ability.

It's already on Twitter and Reddit, but here's a link to the official retroarch blog post about, which has a link to a video showing it off. Note that I did indeed buy the game I was playing, from the Playstation Network so no piracy was going on here. Just saying. Also, if this actually belongs in new releases, since we were not able to use Retroarch before... although it is a gaming utility, not a game... feel free to move it. Link is below:

https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retr … nd-people/