Re: Teens Are Not too Young for Depression

I know I am to late for what am about to sayh but here it goes.  Nobody knows a kid better then him or herself.  A person knows if they love guys or girls, if they are trans or not, fluid or not, they may not know how to express it or the words for what they know and feel, but they know.  And I would like to here from parents who have kids. As for me, I have 2 and i let my children use tech, but not for everything. for times when i have to get things done like cleaning, or cooking, or just want to spend a bit of time with my lady. parents need time for themselves as well.  And My ids know when they are done with the phone. They don't stay on it all day.  They would rather play outside, be with me and their mother, or play with their toys.  Some times they will choose to use the phone but when they are with one another they would rather run around and chase each other.  And as for depresion, everyone has experienced in one way or another, wether it be a small amount of depression or full on depression.  And that can come from your , environment, the shit you eat, the trama in your life, oh so many things.  And the edcuation system is a load of bull.  That has been going down for many years. befor trump, george bush, befor well you get my point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector