Re: the blood rain, need a hand

Hello Everyone. I see Most people are Good at this is game. However I Am unsure of what I Am doing wrong. I can't Get past level one. I can't find shields or health potions before I Die. The enemy walk slow. I Hear them coming and I shoot. It takes six or so bullets to kill one. I do not know if I am shooting to EarlyOr not. It Seems that Every time the enemy shoot I Get hit and I die fast. What is the best way of SurvivingPlease? Any type of suggestions would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector