Re: Avatar mud

Nope.
Really, I'm getting a little tired of always seeing this question when  any mud is mentioned.
Alteraeon is awesome of course, and I like sounds as much as the next person, but it really does spoil people's expectations.

Muds are text games, if you don't want to play games with text, don't play muds, or at least just stick to Alteraeon and cosmic rage and don't investigate  other muds.

For me, sounds are like a dessert course   following a good dinner. Lovely if it's there, and definitely something I'd enjoy, but not something that makes the dinner intrinsically less of a good meal if they're not there.