Re: Anyone listen to metal?

I'm mainly into thrash, heavy, doom, folk and sometimes black as well.
Contrary to Turtlepower I actually like to listen to metal in other languages every now and then. The reason might be that I started learning English in my third grade, so the first nine years of my life I had almost no idea what the hell they are singing about. So nowadays it is also completely ok for me not to understand the lyrics and just to enjoy the sound of the language.