Re: constant battle's lag

@23, do you know what FUD is? Its fear, uncertainty and doubt. And your quite happily spreading the UD part of it. Fear? Perhaps not. But uncertaintyand doubt? Yep, you just keep on trying to spread misinformation and falsehoods everywhere you go. If your trying to get banned, its definitely the way to get what you want. If your trying to unseat the admins, or show how supposedly superior you are, your definitely not giving off that impression. If your refering to my post -- post 19 -- and thinking that I was calling Audiogame a child, I was not calling him a child; I was informing him that he was acting like one. Huge difference. If your not refering to my post in particular, then please inform us as to which post your talking about; I'm sure there's a far more reasonable explanation that is not only logical but not full of nonsense and misinformation that clearly indicates, to me at least, that you hold a vendetta or desire to remove, hinder, or otherwise discredit the admins and mods. Must I remind you that you are technically committing character assassination? And before somone says otherwise, yes, this has definitely gone into character assassination. The formal definition is "the malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation." There is no possible way that what Moonwalker is continuing to do is not deliberate or malicious. But it is definitely unjustified.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector