Re: constant battle's lag

The false parts of my message? OK, have fun in that illusionary world of yours. Sorry, there were no 'parts' of that definition. Just because you take a definition and split it into "parts" does not invalidate it. I second the motion to ban audiogame; he can try and be a god on his own forum and moderate 100-percent of the time (without doing *anything* else, including sleeping, eating, etc., because then your only moderating 99 percent of the time) and he can "supposedly" be abetter mod than people 2-3 times his age. And hey, if he achieves that, well... I'd love to see how he acomplishes that... it would be revolutionary! /s