Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Well I've continued restoring all the games I bought, which is taking quite some time (I never realised I bought so many), and I've not even started on the hosted games yet.

Still as  my lady and I have a hospital visit tomorrow which might well come with a long wait,  it'll be good to have these.

One function I do like in the omnibus ap, is that you can sort results by word count, since sometimes you want something longer than others, I also as I said like the ability to look up games by author and be able to see when someone's written more stuff.