Re: Where Can I Find Gekiransen Passwords+Last Few Characters

Hachamecha Daibouken was first published around 2005 to 2007, stayed about 2 or 3 years and disappeared since the service provider for his website was taken down. I don't know mm still hosts his games. He also released a text game called Unded Lecaiaerd Sistert.
Hachamecha was an unfinished game. We do not know what he was trying to make. We don't know when it ends, how it can be completed, blah blah blah, pretty much everything we might be questioning. I overwrote my save data from Tia Story 2 and ran the game. It loaded, but all of the party members committed suicide and the game ended. I don't know if it is reachable through the normal game play.
As you can imagine fron the other game's title (unded lecaiaerd sistert), he is a very artistic guy (no one, even the developer himself knows what it means). He likes making realistic washing machine, air conditioner and train sounds using only MIDI! I repeat, using MIDI! And they all sound super realistic! What the!
He is... a fat guy. Like a tank. His last name is Yokota. Yokota. Tank. Yokotank.
Oh, that was a bit out of the original topic. Anyway, when I was first experimenting with 2d map and Gekiransen-style combat, I had no storyline plans, and I was terrible at it. We were chattering on Skype. Someone (IIRC, mm) said suddenly: "A game... where... where... Yokotank tries to eat everything in the world and the hero must save the world." That was, BK1. I don't quite remember why we decided to make Yamijin yokotank's supporter, but probably it was because Yokota had already recorded Yokotank and Yamijin voices for Gekiransen and we agreed using them.
I don't know if Yokotank appears in Hachamecha, but yeah. We're not strict about the fact around there, in other words, we no longer remember. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector