Could someone create a textual walkthrough for code 7?

Hi guys.
So, I really want to play code 7, but I can never finish epesode 1.
I don't like using walkthroughs on youtube as we are not able to understand what is beeing done as they are not using the accessibility mode.
Would it be possible to create textual walkthroughs for this game?
Thanks in advance.