Re: Let's talk about windows seven end of life...

I'm with Dark on this one. I personally loved Windows 7 and XP both, so I was a bit upset to have to leave those behind. To an extent, for nostalgia reasons I do sort of miss those interfaces, but I'm doing just fine with Windows 10. I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, it really eats me up that after almost 3-and-a-half years, there are still companies that are using Windows 7 on their computers. It really bothers me how lazy they are to just update everything. I'm sure government agencies have moments of inactivity where they can take the time to update things; hell schools have 2 or 3 months of inactivity where they can take the time to update, and yet they just don't do it. I honestly cannot understand why they do that, but I guess there's nothing we can do about it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector