Re: What profession would you have pursued if you could see?

Well, despite my mother telling me repeatedly that I would be quite different if I had sight, I insist that personality wise, I still would have been same, just little bit more outgoing, rather than a reclusive guy I am currently now.

As for what I would like to do? that is a loaded question. there are many things I would have liked to do if I had eyes. for one, become a physicist, you know the guys who get to appear on the programs of Discovery and explain the workings of the universe? I would have loved to be one of them.

Perhaps a scientist? I always liked things about science, (Even if I did not payed any attention to my school class of science, since it was quite boring and not exciting at all.)

Perhaps a full fledged game developer, since I wouldn't have the limitation of graphics on me anymore. not that I can't program now, considering I am learning to do it currently, but it would have been more easier.

Maybe, I would have pursued a career in sports, mainly Cricket or Chess.

And why not, since I have already build such a list, might as well throw professional wrestling there as well.

Of course, since I do think there are multiverses, I do think that one version of me or another most likely is currently living in the professions which I just described.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector