Re: AI Dungeon comes to ios and android

not sure for the browser but pretty sure they are all connected to the same thing.

actually, just had a story where I actually won the story!

I was playing a ranger in the fantasy setting and opened up with an attack as a wolf was coming after me. Shot it with a silver arrow and soon learned that the forest was infested with demons. I learned archery skills from a bowman and then went to battle the demons.

Although this game wasn't long, one thing that was cool was there were only a few places where the AI flubbed, and even then they weren't huge mistakes.

I battled the demons and then called the forest animals to help me fight them. as the animals came to help me, it suddenly changed that I was commanding the demons to fight the demons instead for some reason.
2. I at one point said I was firing holy arrows at the demons. The language thing doesn't seem to be able to tell the verb "fire," from the chemical process that comprises fire. So it thought I was calling down holy fire on the demons. My ranger as I imagined him was a bit religious so I let it slide.

Other than that, the story was completely coherent until I beat the last one. I celebrated the victory and then it said I had defeated the demons and lived "happily ever after."

It was actually cool to see you could win one of these things, but a bit disappointing as the whole thing only took me about 15 minutes of play.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matteo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matteo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matteo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector