Musicians collaborators corner

Hello ladies and gentlemen.  2019 was a difficult year I would like to keep in my rare view,
So going forward and focusing in on 2020 I would like to do a lot more production as I planned for this year,  especially when it comes to collaborations and team ups with individuals or groups.
I have reached out in the sighted community and have lined up some interesting collaborations and team ups with the sighted folk.  So I thought why not reach out to the community on here and see what we can cook up as well.  With myself or each other.

I will still try and fit in some lessons for those producers that are starting off on Reaper  whenever I can squeeze you in,  unfortunately it might not be as much as I have for the last six months of trying to help out.
I hope others will step up and guide the future generation into getting started with production.
So let’s get back to the main point of my post.  If any artist or musicians   Are interested in doing any form of collaboration either with myself or others please don’t be shy and reach out.

I know there are a lot of talented singers, writers, producers, composers, engineers, rappers, poets,  and some bad ass instrument players in this community.  No matter what genre of music you are interested in don’t be shy and reach out as you never know what could be.
Hopefully I’ll get the pleasure of speaking to you guys all through next year,  thanks and it’s been a pleasure catch you in 2020
Pdexinthelab from Playtoenjoy Music signing out.#2020