Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

Strong language ahead

IOS is good, I'll give you that, but why pay $1600.00AUD for an iPhone x, when I can pay for a samsung galaxy A20 for only $299.00AUD.
They both have fingerprint, face ID, cgood cameras, and who the fuck needs 3 cameras, eat a fucking dick.
Android lasts longer, I still have a samsung galaxy s3, and it works better then my iPhone 6s.
I currently use the samsung galaxy A20, excellent phone if you just want a cheep one for a year if your going through college and school and you need to save up.
IOS 13 is absolutely horse shit, the bugs are amounted like crazy, voice over, despite having te appearance of being updated, are not getting updated with 3rd pary apps. They only care about shit developed for them, by them, and used by them. They're selfish. Android focuses on integrating accessibility into all their apps, and although their accessibility isn't as great as apples, at least they have accessibility in 3rd party apps. Flick type? Flick type! I"ve been using quicktyping for my whole life of IOS, and not once did I feel that flicktype was better. Its charity, and a bullshit excuse for accessibility. It actually impeeds your typing, but (And I mean this in no offence) but blind people wouldn't amount to the speed of a normal sighted person to realise the difference.
Personal preference on that one.

GBoard is wonderful for android, cause it makes androids shitty ass keyboard into one that is usable for blind people. I manage with the current one but I run out of patients for it sometimes.

The biggest thing I like about it is wireboard. Look it up.

Rant over lol