Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

aaron wrote:

@malachi1616 I know it's a few days away yet, but can I just say, as I'm guessing you'll be winding down soon, thank you very very much for doing what you do. In around the last couple of months we've gone from a fairly playable game to an extremely accessible one, and it's devs like you that give me hope. That's not even a joke.
I've been playing this game a lot because of all this, even sometimes going back to a blank save just to try the new updates from absolute scratch.
So, if I don't get to say it before, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year, and once again, thank you for this project, I look forward to where it's going in the future, and I look forward to any future games you might put out.
Just an idea, and i know this might be a bit tricky as it's a whole new game, but in the blind community we don't really have a Civilisation-type experience, and so many people would love to play a game like that, including me.

Wow thanks a lot, merry christmas to you too smile Trying to make this game as accessible as I can has been an interesting new journey for me and a really fun challenge. I'm really glad to have been introduced to this community and look forward to making more accessible games (I have two in development right now, not sure when they'll be ready to see the light though hah). A Civilization game sounds interesting. I wonder why there aren't any already. I was going to start a thread somewhere asking what type of games you all would like to see, but I wasn't sure which forum to put it in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector