Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is now FREE

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.

While I personally think that the game does not provide enough complexity for me, I would like to thank you for releasing the game for free.

As far as I am aware, this was your first audio game project, I hope you were able to gain helpful experience from the community, should you wish to release other audio-based games in the future.

Similarly to others before me, I also wish you best of luck for the future. As always, please let us know if there's anything we can do to help, if needed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector