Re: Lets play in RTR!

@10, fair enough, although in this case the desktop in question is hooked up to our router via ethernet so it's very fast. It's also got around 32 gigs of ram and an intel I 9 with 16 cores. The only real disadvantage to it is that it's running vista, but if I wasn't lazy I could probably upgrade it to at least 7. Haven't touched it in a few years though, so yeah. Agreed it would probably be best up on a VPS though, provided you have something with decent specs, more than the cheapest option you can find, in other words.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector