I'm Translating Shadow Rine and Doing a Playthrough at the Same Time

For those of you who don't know, Shadow Rine is a medieval action JRPG set in the world of Careshia, and this world is under attack by evil forces. You're job is to get to the bottom of it. I know, sounds really cheesy, but I promise you it's a lot more involved than that. Each character in the game is very well-developed including the enemies, and there are tuns of things to unlock both during and after the story. The link above will take you to the topic on the New Releases room about the game.
I've been playing this game on and off for years now, and I love it so much that I decided to take it upon myself to attempt to translate the hole game, from beginning to end. I can't promise I'll get all the way through it, because as I said before, there's enough extra content in the game to keep you busy likely for a few months. Nevertheless, I'm going to try my absolute best to get as far as I possibly can.
I don't want to just leave you guys holding your breath, hoping that I'm actually making progress. For this reason, after I feel I've refined the translations enough on a certain section, I'll post a recording for everyone to see the progress I've made. This essentially means that if I can translate the entire game, you'll also be looking forward to a 100 percent play-through, from beginning to end, including the extra dungeons and after story. By posting these recordings, I am inviting you guys to tell me exactly what you think of my translations and how accurate they are, because I am using the JGT NVDA addon to help with the translation. I am also going to the Google Translate website itself and the Bing translator to hear different translations so that I can get a better idea of what a certain text is saying. Inevitably however, there are going to be times where all 3 translation services and my creativity fail me, so I will probably need to be corrected on a few things. You guys are also invited to give me suggestions on how I play the game, but do keep in mind this is primarily focused on the English translation and not so much my style of play.
One more thing before I post the link to the play-through folder. If you have any resources that might help me along, please don't hesitate to post here. For example, I heard a partial play-through from Assault_Freak where he spoke some of the dialogue in English to help people understand the story. This could help me a lot with translating the game as smoothly as possible, so if anyone has access to that recording or anything else that might help me please post it here. It can even be a link to a website to help me learn Japanese if you think that it's designed in a way to make it easier for people like me to learn, albeit I doubt it because I really do have a hard time learning things such as new languages. I don't know if it's just the way Duolingo was made, but it just doesn't help me at all and really only succeeds in confusing the hell out of me.
Finally, the link to the recordings! Please let me know what you guys think, and don't be too harsh! big_smile I know, I only have the tutorial up there right now, but I haven't fixed some of the inconsistencies with the main story yet so I didn't want to upload a recording of a draft. Hope you guys like it!